Works with the E-Commerce Director to improve the strategic online presence and drive e-commerce sales growth on behalf of Acosta clients. Represent multiple consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturers at a single multichannel (Brick & Click) retailer. Works with the Director to penetrate retailer eCommerce teams and define the capability as this part of the business grows.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following Acosta values:
People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life.
- Work with the customer and have a clear understanding of the e-commerce objectives. Establish benchmarks and metrics to measure success and communicate with the client.
- Assist with creating growth plans and targets.
- Establish strong integration into retailer e-commerce teams.
- Work alongside the traditional account teams and coordinate efforts with the brick and mortar teams.
- Advise on assortment to fit retailer strategy.
- Work with the manufacturer to prioritize digital shelf improvements.
- Surface promotional and marketing opportunities on site
- Surface third-party media opportunities to enhance presence.
- Create cross-manufacturer merchandising opportunities.
- Advise on trade/marketing investment plan.
- Report results aligned with retailer capabilities.
- Meeting the physical requirements – listed below.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Five years of experience in business, customer management, and customer development or similar function.
- E-commerce experience, preferably focused on multi-channel retailers, with the ability to drive e-commerce growth.
- Recent experience with the digital shelf, updating content, creating online merchandising, promotional, and media plans.
- Product information manager (PIM), digital asset manager (DAM), and content management tools experience.
- Retailer-specific e-commerce capabilities and processes experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Assist with planning, monitoring, and managing departmental budgets.
- Strong coordination and project management skills.
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills with both internal and external workgroup.