$150K — $200K *
Tailored Brands, Inc.’s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
Tailored Brands currently has an exciting opportunity for a Manager Network Systems to join our Technology team on the Infrastructure team. This individual will be responsible for providing operational leadership and guidance in support of all networking and telecom systems in retail stores, distribution centers and corporate offices. In addition, this individual will collaborate with Technology and Business leaders to develop strategies and implement solutions enabling the current and future state of the business.
• Provide 24x7 support of all networking and network security systems
• Maintain network best practices and perform regular coordinated maintenance across all environments
• Partner with team members and external partners to architect and deploy highly available network related solutions
• Manage assigned resources to ensure operational and project related tasks are completed on time and on budget.
• Champion best practices and serve as a subject matter expert pertaining to networking and telecom services
• Develop KPIs and summarize performance data for leadership team
• Conduct post mortem meetings and analysis of system outages to ensure root cause is identified and addressed appropriately.
• Mentor team members and foster an environment of empowerment and accountability.
• Benchmark operations, analyze bottlenecks and propose solutions to improve operations and efficiencies
• Manage relationships and contracts with various third party providers.
• Additional duties as assigned
Skills, Abilities, Experience & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
• Industry recognized certifications desired (CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE, CompTIA, etc.)
• 5+ years’ IT management experience
• In-depth knowledge of network design and security best practices
• Experience with a wide variety of network and security technologies
• Experience with network and security cloud infrastructure environments
• Demonstrated ability to analyze reports and research complex issues
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Experienced in delivering reports, presentations and recommendations to Sr. Management.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and other reporting tools
• Strong analytical, organizational, prioritization and time management skills
• Ability to easily accept and adapt to change and new challenges
• Authorized to work for any employer in the United States
• Ability to pass a thorough background check
• Ability to work independently and alongside a team
• Organizational and mentoring skills
Work Environment, Physical & Mental Demands
• Ability to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
• Ability to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, and reach on a daily basis
• Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally
• Must utilize visual acuity, speech and hearing, hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer and office equipment
• Hours regularly exceed 40 hours per week
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
Valid through: 7/1/2021