More information about this job
Want to be part of a customer focused, high performance, high integrity team of technology professionals? At OneNeck IT Solutions we deliver world class IT solutions 365/24/7. We’re in search of dynamic individuals that are passionate about technology and providing best-in-class customer service. Our managed services engagements allow our employees to have access to a variety of technologies and environments, broadening your skillset while preparing you for future growth.
OneNeck IT Solutions LLC employs nearly 550 people throughout the U.S. The company offers hybrid IT solutions including cloud and hosting solutions, managed services, ERP application management, professional services, IT hardware and top-tier data centers in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Oregon and Wisconsin. OneNeck's team of technology professionals manage secure, world-class, hybrid IT infrastructures and applications for hundreds of businesses around the globe.
As the Manager of Network Engineering, you will manage a a team of supervisors and engineers within the Service Engineering group. This includes networktechnologies in the area of VOIP/IPT, Wireless, Switching & Routing, Security, Load Balancing, etc.
You will be expected to work across many departments and teams; breaking down any barriers to ensure business operations run effectively and efficiently. You will continuously identify areas for improvement, construct plans for implementation, and drive the execution of these plans to completion.
- Manage and mentor a staff of highly technical individuals that support various technologies including driving the engineers to create documentation for the environments, most common problems, and items which help less senior engineers conduct service delivery activities efficiently and effectively.
- Manage and mentor engineers to be highly productive contributors towards the OneNeck goals and objectives.
- Assign work to the technical staff; following up frequently to ensure the work is being completed in accordance with expectations and SLA’s.
- Demonstrate and actively promote an understanding and commitment to the mission of OneNeck by exhibiting behaviors that align with its policies and procedures to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional standards.
- Provide technical feedback within the environments. This includes analyzing changing business needs and application requirements and planning for long term scalability of the IT infrastructure and staff.
- Develop training plans for the engineers to maintain and enhance their skills.
- Be a productive member of assigned Company related committees.
- Assist in overseeing the staffing, budgeting, and contracting of outside agencies and vendors to meet the technical services needs of the Company. This may include acting as a liaison among staff, outside vendors, and services providers as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) OR 4+ years of professional experience.
- 7+ years of IT Networktechnologyexperience.
- 2+ years supervisory or management experience.
- ITIL V3 foundation certification preferred.
- Sound judgment and decision making skills.
- Good analytical, statistical, and problem solving skills.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and quality.
- Results and execution oriented, self-motivated requiring minimal supervision
- Excellent understanding of current IT trends and