Position Purpose: Provide support for the management of physician, hospital and ancillary provider recruitment in accordance with corporate, health plan and state guidelines for assigned regions
- Manage team and process for recruitment of provider targets (physician, hospital, and ancillary) in assigned regions in accordance with corporate, health plan and state guidelines
- Analyze various data and assist with defining goals and metrics for the network
- Identify and develop provider networks through collaboration with various contracting departments
- Participate in negotiations with vendor or provider contracts and participate in management of implementations and ongoing relationships
- Collaborate with internal departments and contracted providers to implement and maintain contract compliance
- Monitor productivity and identify and implement initiatives to maximize outcomes
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Health Administration, Business Administration, related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of provider recruitment, contracting, contract analysis, or provider relations experience. Experience with network development processes, contractlanguage, principles of negotiation, credentialing and call center operations. Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.