Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
- Plans, directs, organizes and controls the activities within a branch operation.
- Ensures efficient and profitable operations; uses independent judgment within the framework of established policies and objectives in decisions affecting branch activities; makes recommendations and assists in the formulation of the company objective, policies and plans.
- Has supervisory responsibility for one functional area within the physical operations of the distribution center and approximately 60 associates.
- Plans, examines, analyzes and evaluates branch operations in respect to quality standards, safety standards and customer support.
- BA or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 5 years' supervisory experience in a warehouse/distribution environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to create and analyze complex spreadsheets using Excel, and create and present Power Point presentations.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to all levels of associates.
Job ID: 18070