Key Responsibilities Include:
- Do you anticipate and critically evaluate technological advances?
- We are passionate about information and strive to share and use it to advance those around us.
- Do you often demonstrate creative understanding and application of new technologies and methodologies to accelerate and drive innovation?
- We seek to prove out this understanding and develop a value story and prototype to demonstrate the value
- Do you get excited demonstrating your deep technical knowledge and how it can have an impact on our strategies, culture and innovation?
- Can you quickly build and influence new relationships?
- Lead, influence, and mentor others within a cross-functional environment
- Utilize your strong business insight, intuition, and presentation skills to keep key partners well-informed of progress and achievements
Some intangibles we're looking for:
- You are intrinsically curious…you're not afraid to brainstorm new ideas that challenge the status quo…you value working and collaborating with sincere scientific and business colleagues
- You possess the analytical and "fast-fail" ideation skills to sift through large numbers of ideas to find the best ones prior to investment
- You enjoy develop compelling visions and resource worthy plans
- You can expertly convey what has worked well and what has not, and you can to apply that wisdom to the mission of finding and sourcing the world's greatest technologies
- You are data centric – you know how to move data around and integrate and visualize it; you understand previously and yet to be solved Big Data use cases and solutions
- You don't shy away from big problems and petabytes, and you want to be a part of teams that are solving challenging, outstanding problems in human health
- Bachelor's degree required.
- BS + 14 years of experience, or MS + 12 years of experience or PhD + 6 years of experience.
- MS, MBA or PhD in computer science, computational biology, computational chemistry, bioinformatics or other health related computational science discipline is preferred.