Will play a key role in Enterprise Marketing level initiatives, partnering with the Marketing Finance, Analytics and Data Science organization to help us understand the ROI of our marketing efforts and lead our efforts to become an effective multi-channel marketer. This role requires experience in budgeting and forecasting, as well as a good understanding of marketing analytics across different channels, Direct Mail, Digital media (paid, owned, earned), Email and Call centers.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead efforts to support our analytical capabilities around marketing mix modeling and partnering with finance, internal analytics and IT teams to build data management pipelines to help understand the ROI from our marketing efforts and optimize future efforts
- Help manage lead attribution and tracking capabilities in a multi-channel acquisitions engine that will inform future strategies
- Partner with the Data Sciences team and the value chain across the marketing efforts to help operationalize new tools and techniques like segmentation, targeting in support of our customer focused strategy
- Partner with peers across marketing to design and launch new marketing strategies and improve creative performance to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business
- Lead a team of Analysts to accomplish team goals on campaign performance, budgeting and forecasting
- Ability to create effective presentations and interface with senior leadership
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- 7+ years of progressive experience managing Direct to Consumer Marketing preferably in financial services
- Expertise in Omni-channel marketing environments and relevant experience interpreting insights from marketing mix/MTA modeling and lead attribution methodologies
- Experienced in building and assessing scoring models and operationalizing them
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of statistical concepts
- Data extraction, data manipulation, ability to synthesize and create presentations
- Ability to highlight the "so what"/articulate the business value of complex initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and think critically; ability to recognize key leverage points in an analysis and focus the team on those
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in driving change in heavily matrixed organizations
- Ability to lead and motivate a team, strive for excellence and hold a high bar
- Self-motivated, driven and hungry for growth; acute sense of ownership
- Be a team player
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative discipline supplemented with experience in analytics
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging.
- Best in class analytics training and Martech stack on AWS platform.
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- Minimum: $90,859 MidPoint: $120,388 Maximum: $149,917