We are now looking for an Arlington HQ-based Digital Strategy Manager at Nestle USA (NUSA). This individual plays a highly visible and strategic role, driving business impact through critical initiatives anddigital best practices,supporting our Marketing teams. TheDigital Strategist is key in co-piloting totaldigital strategy (as part of overall marketing plans); leadingdigital-focused key initiatives to drive business impact at the brand andportfolio-levels; and, identifying and determining/deploying new/next best practices as thedigitallandscape evolves. This person is part of the Digital Strategy Team, within the NUSA Digital center of Excellence. Brandresponsibilitieswill include our Beverage Division (including Coffee-Mate, Nesquik, Nescafe, Natural Bliss, Chameleon, and Starbucks).
- Co-lead digital strategy with brands, as part of their annual marketing plans
- Develop brand digital priorities and gain alignment across brand teams and their partners
- Lead brand-specific initiatives – to accelerate results/business impact to benefit specific, priority brands; short-term and specific, with clear, measureable timing and expected outcomes (could also be at division level)
- Articulate and deploy digital best practices across the NUSA enterprise, to drive results
- Integrate performance measures and benchmarks in all work, to enable fast optimization and maximum impact
- As a member of the Digital Center of Excellence (DCOE), collaborate on digitally-focused, business-building initiatives with team members and its counterparts, brands, and outside partners (like agencies or consultants)
- Collaborates across multiple internal teams and external partners at all levels (junior to senior), and enables smart, strategic, impactful digital initiatives for both specific brands and a portfolio of brands.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams and their partners to deliver digital strategies/plans as an integrated part of overall annual brand plans, which are differentiated and impactful against brand’s objectives, insights and consumer targets, and grounded in a CX framework
- Lead brand-specific key digital initiatives, aligned with brand needs, to drive business performance and impact; initiatives are determined (initially) within the brand planning process; examples include website engagement optimization, new product launches/restages/campaign integrations, brand activations within a new platform, CRM strategy and activation
- Lead/collaborate on portfolio initiatives, to accelerate capabilities and business impact; examples include digital training modules, partner innovation and pilots, category deep dives/solutions
- Working with internal Subject Matter Experts and external partners, identify and integrate digital best practices in NUSA brands programs/initiatives; track impact
- Perform all other duties as assigned
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Works independently with general supervision
FINANCIAL/STRATEGIC IMPACT: Achieving corporate objectives by designing/leading key digital initiatives, and integrating digital best practices with brands and across the portfolio
Requirements and Minimum Education Level:
- Bachelors degreerequired,MBA or Mastersdegree in Marketing is preferred.
- 5+ years of marketing, with focus on strategy, communications and digitalexperience, preferably in CPG industry
- Digital strategy experience mandatory
- Successful digital communications/engagement strategy experience (paid, owned, shared and earned), planning leadership, the ability to synthesize complicated information into simple explanations, and has proven success in collaborating across multi-functional teams to drive forward progress
- Proven success leading strategic initiatives while collaborating with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven comfort presenting, articulating, and driving to alignments
- Proven track record thriving and driving in ambiguity, and has above-average ability to articulate a vision and clear plan, leading key initiatives to maximize results and business impact.