WHAT WE NEED
Tech-savvy social media manager
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Continuity of care is more than just a buzzword at Franciscan Health. It is an important part of the long-term relationships we build with our patients. Our Manager of DigitalSocial Media plans and markets membership sales and member retention for our Health Centers. It’s a sales job with the bonus of knowing you are helping others receive high quality healthcare.
Do you have strong leadership skills? Do you enjoy developing marketing plans? Are you good at building and maintaining relationships? Do you want to be part of a fast-paced marketing department providing high quality, faith-based healthcare? We have a special job waiting for your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Market membership sales and member retention, including any paperwork, follow-up, outside advertisement or phone calls.
- Avid media consumer with keen interest in the effect of the internet and digitaltechnology on media consumption.
- Use of new digitaltechnologies and media tactics.
- Website content editing, design and other CMS platforms.
- Photography, video and audio production/editing.
- Utilize e-mail marketing tools such as constant contact.
- Social media management.
- Track print and digitalcampaigns, event promotion strategy,
- Search Engine and Social MediaMarketing/Advertising.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Understanding of Google Analytics and digital media measurement.
- Proficiency with HTML, social media platform and sharing tools, and MS Office Suite.
- Experience with website content editing, design, and Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Experience in photography, video, and audio production and editing.
- Experience with social media management, email marketing, and CRM software.
- Experience with on line marketing campaigns, including search engine marketing and strategies across social platforms, tracking print and digitalcampaigns, and event promotion strategies.
- Excellent written communication and editorial skills.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
5-10 Years Experience