Currently, Meijer is looking for a Digital Shopping, Development Manager. This position is a combined working and leadership role which is part of a core team focused on Meijer’s Digital Shopping program, and is fundamental to its success and growth. This role provides leadership to the Marketing Specialists assigned to the Digital Shopping area. The team will plan, develop and execute marketing plans, promotion tactics, creative plans, innovation initiatives and other projects for Digital Shopping at Meijer. Key Deliverables:
- Partners with marketing leadership to align to business goals and key initiatives.
- Works with Marketing leadership to assess Digital Shopping strengths and opportunities to develop service positioning and key initiatives to drive further customer shopping adoption, convenience and satisfaction.
- Responsible for growing digitalchannel sales through customer acquisition and retention
- Leads the development of the marketing strategy for Digital Shopping to ensure strategies support business objectives and sales growth goals
- Coordinates all points of information relating to the strategy and initiatives. Gives direction to respective teams/individuals in the development of programs and tactics. Guides implementation plan that support the strategies developed.
- Reviews, analyzes and drives new ideas, concepts and innovation to create a simple, personalized and truly engaging, differentiated digital shopping experience for our customer.
- Communicates with a wide variety of people at every level of the company to facilitate marketing plans.
- Leads a team that fosters a collaborative environment and works closely with Merchandising, Marketing, Store Operations and Information Technology.
- Partners with Consumer Insights to identify customer, seasonal or business insights that are unique to the digital area and that can be leveraged to create relevant and motivating programs.
- Partner with Marketing Analytics to analyze programs for most effective ROI.
- Issues regular reports, holds meetings and follows through as needed to obtain and distribute information as necessary.
- Uses Meijer customer database for direct marketing, segmentation and other targeted communications.
- Works with Merchandising, Marketing & Advertising and Operations to coordinate all planned events.
- Analyzes marketing tactics and provides program cost projections.
- Budget planning and management of expenses related to the strategy and assures budget objectives are upheld.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive
- Bachelor’s degree. MBApreferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in marketing and digital business solutions
- Proven and effective leadership ability.
- Knowledge of Marketing Communications, Promotions Planning, Category Dynamics.
- Knowledge of Trend, Market, Retail Business and Customer.
- Strong Analytical & Math ability.
- Ability to Multi-task and manage conflicting priorities.
- Process Development.
- Highly organized.
- Office Computer Skills (Microsoft Toolkit), ability to learn company systems, tools.