Req # : 239828BR Job Summary
Manages and directs all marketing programs for assigned product lines. Directs the activities of a product management staff. Responsible for all aspects of brand/product management activities and results for assigned brands/products. Works with cross-functional teams to strategically plan, prioritize and manage large complex projects. Manages the activities of individual contributors or supervisors in a section or department with accountability for goals, objectives, and operational policies. May participate in the development of functional strategy. Has responsibility for hiring, termination, performance and salary decisions.
Your responsibilities will include helping set the product roadmap with various stakeholders, while working with external vendors and internal technical teams through the various stages of ideation, development, testing, release and deployment. In this role, you will manage a team focusing on the delivery of high-visibility and high-impacting products, with a focus on e-Commerce and self-service functions. Need to be forward-thinking, innovative, and collaborative, with experience in both web and app, across a large enterprise.
- Manage and convey the product roadmap for Boost and Sprint web/mobile app
- Conduct ideation and specification development sessions to ensure alignment across stakeholder organizations including Sales, Service, and Operations
- Clearly communicate vision and goals of existing and new products
- Provide detailed product definition for key features and user stories
- Prioritize product opportunities using criteria and requirements defined during research
- Establish requirements and specifications for existing and new products with business partners
- Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders
- Liaison with key stakeholders on a periodic basis to formulate a roadmap and understand how to continuously improve product scalability and performance
- Develop key performance metrics to assess the success of products and features
- Participate in optimization and personalization opportunities on the web/app experiences
- Lead team of talented product managers and business analysts, within an agile and collaborative environment
- Partner with product leads across the organization to deliver a unified product and platform
Sprint Digital is innovatively evolving how our customers do business. We embrace new technologies and put the customer experience first. We challenge the status quo and have the courage to take risks that deliver real solutions and make a difference.
This is your moment to help change the way the world connects!
This position is located in Reston, VA
- Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
- Five years product management experience
- Five years experience with strategic planning or leading programs/projects
- Three years supervisory or management experience
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .