Explore the possibilities across our global house of brands.
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry embraces the exploration of individuality and invests in helping you grow personally and professionally. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
Job Title: Manager, Product Management – Omnichannel
Primary Purpose: Are you customer obsessed and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, entrepreneurial, and passionate about e-Commerce and digital experiences? Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing and most innovative e-commerce businesses? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Join our Product Management team and help define the course of the shopping experience for our illustrious brands.
The role is part of the Tapestry Digital Omni-Channel team and our vision is to provide the most engaging shopping experience. As a Manager, Product Management, you will support building specialized and innovative customer experiences. You will be expected to support the long term product vision, product roadmap and come up with new ideas to improve the experience for the customers, both through the team and individually. You will partner closely with business teams, partner teams, and tech teams. You will also be expected to represent these areas with senior leadership.
The role reports into the Director, Global Digital Omni-Channel Experiences.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Product Management to...
- Champion and drive the vision and strategy for our omni-channel roadmaps across all brands at Tapestry to increase critical metrics and improve customer sentiment
- Drive omni-channel initiatives including online and in-store experiences such as buy online pickup in store, store locator, booking appointment, clienteling, store applications, product customization and customer care
- Continually assess the needs of customers, emerging market trends and competitive opportunities in defining and evolving the product strategy in this area. Identify, assess, and prioritize initiatives that solve customer pain points and improve our Net Promoter Score by reviewing voice of the customer feedback
- Translate highest priority opportunities into compelling business cases that define business value and ROI. Make product decisions that are rooted in data- leveraging analytics, A/B testing and an understanding of customer needs/trends, to assess current Tapestry experiences
- Monitor and maximize ongoing impact and performance of initiatives with extensive analytics analysis against expectations with a focus on optimizing both product and processes to continually improve ROI
- Manage a cross-functional tribe team for prioritizing and planning the roadmap and major product releases. Use high judgement to make critical trade-offs, balancing both business requirements and technological trade-offs
- Partner effectively with cross functional business leaders—including Digital teams across markets, Customer Experience, Store Operations, Customer Care, Marketing, Creative, IT, Operations, and third party vendors—to effectively roll out and globally scale highest impact initiatives
- Leverage an entrepreneurial and resourceful mindset and strong collaboration skills to test, pilot, and iterate on high impact initiatives
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs and product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications
The accomplished individual will possess...
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 5 plus years of product management experience in building consumer & technology products
- Strong understanding of digital platforms and technologies; experience with Salesforce platforms preferred
- Self-directed, resourceful, and adept working in ambiguous environments
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely
- Collaborative and a passion for digital products - not just the way they work but how they feel to the end user. Deep understanding of customer journeys with proven ability to transform customer needs into actionable product roadmaps and requirements
- Experience defining market and product requirements, user research and AB testing, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market in a scrum/agile environment
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Excellent inter-team working skills to develop strong partnership with partner, tech team and operating at leadership levels
- Ability to inspire and partner with diverse individuals at all levels of the organization in a global, highly cross-functional and matrixed environment
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.