As a Product Manager, you’ll lead nimble cross-functional teams of who share your passion and drive for solving human and business problems with data. In this role, you will:
- Understand our producer and consumer needs to modernize our data infrastructure
- Drive vision and strategy by leading product/tech discussions
- Drive product objectives with business cases, product success metrics, design thinking, customer feedback, market research, marketing strategy and competitive analysis
- You should have knowledge of and passion for emerging technologies (AI, Machine Learning, NLP, RPA, API’s, Big Data, Native UI’s) and how they are used to empower business and technology to deliver great products.
- Ground assumptions in human centered design with a natural empathy for customers
- Lead the design and build of new solutions that simplify processes for clients and associates.
- Stay abreast of new technologies that are driving business process simplification across the industry and be the leader in driving that change by partnering and piloting across various business areas.
- Partner with the Technology team to bring Product Vision to life and inspire the team by driving design thinking mindset for Product Owners, developers and designers.
- Have a bias to action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products and business models to market at rapid speed
- Demonstrate a high level of intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies will be critical
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 2-4 years of experience in Agile product management
Job ID R49314