$100K — $150K *
he Manager of Digital Pricing and Promotions will be responsible for managing product pricing for bn.com. This role will help to shape and execute our pricing strategy across multiple product lines and be responsible for execution, testing, analysis, and tuning to ensure revenue and margin goals are achieved.
This individual will work closely with the Digital Experience, Merchandising, Finance, and senior leadership teams.
• Oversee the continual evolution of pricing and promotion strategy, as well as the execution, testing, and analysis to ensure revenue and margin goals are achieved
• Identifying price and promotional opportunities based on broader company strategy and key collections.
• Performing profitability analyses and evaluating everyday discounts for all product lines and new initiatives
• Performing financial modeling and productivity analysis of the business including basket analysis (product mix/UPT/AOV), profitability after shipping, shipping threshold impacts, customer lifetime values, among other ad hoc requests.
• Maintaining and updating pricing policies, processes, and procedures
• Develop an understanding of the capabilities of our promotion deployment system and using critical thinking to accomplish the intended promotional discounts for customers.
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose an issue and identify a solution, in a quick timely manner.
• Analyzing competitive and market price data to ensure pricing drives maximum sales volume and profitability
• Ad hoc project work related to product pricing
• Hands on pricing experience over large SKU counts
• Experience modeling and implementing price changes across a set of consumer facing SKUs in retail, grocery or other related industries
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills
• Must be a detail-oriented, self-motivated individual who can work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Well versed in econometric modeling in an applied environment post-graduation
• Experience with large product and transaction databases preferred
• Expert user of Excel
• Proficiency with business intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy, PowerBI, 1010data and SQL a plus
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Knowledge of books, preferred
• Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related field
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an analyst or pricing role
Valid through: 11/9/2021