Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently hiring a Manager, Performance Consultants to join our team. This role oversees a team of remote Performance Consultants across the US and can be remote.
The Manager, Performance Consultants is responsible for developing and managing a high performing field team of Performance Consultants who create and execute digital marketing strategy across Dealer.com’s suite of digital marketing products and services. The Manager is responsible for overall team management including team member growth and development and serves as the point of client escalation. Team management includes driving client retention, and client satisfaction, as well as risk management, contract management, project management, and performance and delivery of products and services for the client. This position interacts with all levels of customers and team members in the Digital Strategist, Support, Development, OEM Services, and Implementation departments, as well as across the larger Retail Solutions organization. Requires the ability to brand oneself successfully, develop relationships at all levels of the organization, and take ownership of departmental and cross functional initiatives while working in an environment with possibly limited direction. The candidate must confidently champion and lead the team through change, advocate for the unique needs of the team as well as drive performance within the structure of the department
The Manager must build a solid organizational structure & open lines of communication among all team members. S/he must manage all aspects of the Performance Consultants business processes on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis while developing new business processes within the team structure. This is a hands-on role, where the Manager leads by example acting as a performance management coach to the team. This position requires considerable skills in time management, people management, communication at all levels, and the ability to organize and prioritize a workload. Using advanced efficiency and effectiveness tools the Manager will facilitate the establishment of complete measurement systems positioning them to manage and measure impacts to customer and employees. The Manager will strive for consistent processes throughout the Performance Consultant Team. Initiative, drive, persistent positive energy, and embracing personal accountability are imperative to success in this role.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Client andportfolioretention:
- Responsible for the entire teams’ retention and product growth within their portfolio of clients to ensure maximum customer value and satisfaction. This will include building strong relationships with the clients and responding to client escalations, ensure quality of the consultative recommendations with the client, and identification and resolution of weaknesses in existing customer relationship management procedures.
- This will also include continuously reviewing the existing accounts’ and clients’ portfolios to enable better and more focused day-to-day customer relationship management by the Performance Consultant team
- Provide continuous training and coaching/mentoring to the Performance Consultant team in order to ensure the required level of performance is met and continually maintained as well as ensuring all team members achieve their individual development needs.
- Acts as connector for high visibility cross-departmental issues/projects with other Dealer.com departments.
- Ensure that internal and external requests are acted upon by the team in a timely manner to ensure optimum service.
- Work directly with the Client, Digital Strategist teams, and Sales teams to identify and evaluate opportunities, charter initiatives, and build requiredsupporting tools to ensure and track success.
- Coordinate departmental cross-functional efforts within DDC to ensure accurate communication, documentation, and process efficiency in support of the clients.
- Evaluate and maintain productivity measures for the team, to ensure that all team members are performing to their full capacity and in accordance with performance targets.
- Compile and present monthly team results, covering specific information regarding customer gains, losses, opportunities and risks.
- Participates in cross-functional committees and task forces designed to improve the quality of service to existing customers.
- Assists the Directors in preparing and monitoring departmental goals.
- Previous Management Experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of previous automotive, advertising or advertising sales / supportexperience
- Demonstrable experience creating and executing digital marketing plans; including skills in web, SEO/SEM, media, and digital advertising concepts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel (certification a plus) and PowerPoint
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Introductory knowledge of process improvement methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or other related field preferred or equivalent of a minimum of 5 years of related work experience may be considered
- 5 years of experience managing a field team
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and broad website concepts