The goal of every Wunderman campaign is to inspire people to take action. We’re different from other agencies because key to everything we do is proving that our strategies make a difference. We’re more than a good idea machine — we want to show clients that great strategies backed by data and executed correctly across channels have bottom-line impacts.
To help us succeed, Wunderman is seeking a leader for our expanding paid digital media team. The Manager of Digital Media will be responsible for guiding and growing our hands-on media operations specialists and buyers in paid advertising tactics and best practices to ensure campaign success for our clients.
- Educate team on best practices and strategies, as well as new or upcoming tactics, across paid digital media channels-- search, social, display, etc.
- Collaborate across departments – from creative to content to SEO – to ensure strategic alignment in media recommendations
- Collaborate on the establishment of internal team processes, and help review existing processes, so that the workflow of the team is efficient, streamlined, and ensured to produce quality outputs
- Work with media team and strategists to grow media revenue through expanded scopes and new opportunities
- Advise clients on their digital needs and the best strategic paid media approaches
- Use data analysis to identify insights that can be translated into actions or client recommendations
- Strategize campaign development, and then manage results through performance analysis and optimization efforts
- Develop and present media strategy briefs based on market research, digital media best practices, and input from media buyers
- Create and manage development plans for each team member
- Support new business pitches from a paid media perspective
This is not an entry-level job; we are looking for someone ready to motivate, manage, and grow a paid media team.
- At least 5 years of work experience in a digital media capacity.
- At least 3 years of team management experience.
- Expert in paid digital tactics, and reliable digital UX instincts.
- Experience developing strategic media, digital and communications outreach plans and campaigns.
- Ability to conceptualize big-picture and long-term, and think creatively for clients.
- Experience managing projects, as well as juggling multiple priorities at one time.
- Experience interacting with clients on behalf of an agency.
- Strong grasp of tools, formats and platforms including: AdWords, Bing, TradeDesk, Doubleclick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager, HTML5, Facebook Business Manager, Video Ads, Programmatic Creative vs. Dynamic Creative Optimization, Google Merchant Center, etc.
- Past experience effectively communicating across teams.