Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following: developing and managing the Social Mediamarketing and digital communications efforts, integrating organizational communications outreach efforts into social media and digital platforms, and working with the Senior Director of Communications and appropriate team members on integrating social media strategy with the broader branding and corporate communications strategies. Manages agencies, vendors, strategic partners, and staff which are engaged to augment the Network’s website, online marketing, social media and digital communications efforts.
Identifies and suggests innovative approaches and participates in implementing performance improvement opportunities. Maintains compliance with Presbyterian SeniorCare Network policy and procedure in accordance with governing laws, regulations, regulatory agencies, accreditation bodies and community standards. Demonstrates on a consistent basis individual and team behavior that supports Person-Centered, Woodwell and Woodside philosophies of Presbyterian SeniorCare Network. Consistently upholds the mission, values and behavior standards of Presbyterian SeniorCare Network. Maintains confidentiality. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create and implement various digital and web-based projects in support of the Network’s integrated Marketing, Fundraising and Communications function and goals;
- Plan and manage budgets and timely processing of charges for digital media efforts including but not limited to websites, online marketing, photography and graphics, video and audio, email automation programs, etc.
- Manage content of corporate website and its microsites (inclusive of mobile applications) to ensure timely postings and accuracy of information;
- Serve as Content Management System (CMS) lead for Corporate website and microsites as well as for other affiliate websites;
- Create and maintain website content in collaboration with internal teams;
- Manage photography and multimedia projects (slideshows, video, podcasts, etc.) which may include taking photos and managing a freelance photographer;
- Ability to shoot, edit and finalize short video clips for social media, website and email marketing using iMovie or a similar tool;
- Oversee email marketing efforts (E-mail blasts, E-newsletters) and be responsible for ongoing optimization;
- Develop digitalcampaigns and monitor results (Search Engine Optimization - SEO, open rates, click-through, deliverability, conversion) and provide analysis of campaign effectiveness and recommendations to improve marketing ROI;
- Develop strategies for growing our digital platforms;
- Craft and aggregate engaging content for our various social mediachannels, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube, to engage target audiences, increase event attendance, and to help raise organizational visibility;
- Brainstorm new ideas and innovative ways to engage and grow our website and social media audiences;
- Provide input on content marketing strategy, including defining audience personas and content mission, setting clear marketing objectives for content, and defining how the organizations’ content integrates with the rest of our objectives;
- Helps develop and carry out communications programs both internally and externally to create awareness and deliver key messages to target markets that are in line with the organization’s goals and objectives;
- Researches, curates and creates content applicable to our brand strategies;
- Performs SEO writing for our websites/microsites as needed;
- Monitor appropriate social media outlets and provide and implement recommended strategies in a timely manner to mitigate issues that may negatively impact the reputation of the organization;
- Assist Senior Director of Communications in preparing, coordinating and delivering accurate and timely crisis communications information and messaging about such incidents to internal and external stakeholders;
- Assist with advocacy, community relations and special events, including rendering support to Marketing, Human Resources and the Foundation as deemed necessary;
- Ensure brand integrity across all digital and web properties.
- Must be able to analyze the costs associated with estimates, invoices and department budgets.
Managing vendors and interns.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Media, Writing or relevant fields or equivalent related work experience. At least 5 years of dedicated social mediaexperience. Previous marketing and/or communications experience is a plus.
Excellent written communication skills. Highly skilled in developing creative, compelling messaging and materials that promote and assist the Network and its programs to achieve their goals. Strong proofreading and editing skills a must.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be comfortable with utilizing the internet and social media as communications channels and have experience with a variety of relevant software and desktop publishing programs.
Proficient in Google Suite including Google Ad Words and Google Analytics;
Proficient in variety of software programs, including but not limited to Adobe DigitalPublishing Suite, Outlook, Publisher, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to communicate in English. Excellent verbal communication skills. Ability to present creatively, professionally and effectively information, ideas and materials and to respond to questions from employees, general public and other customers and stakeholders.
- A keen understanding of the benefits, nuances and best practices of different social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn;
- Strong understanding of social media metrics (use, targeting, analytics) with previous strategic social mediaexperience;
- Stays current with the latest in social media and emerging trends within the digital/social space;
- Experience in building successful digitalmarketingcampaigns including sponsored ads on social platforms;
- Experience updating websites with new content via Content Management Systems (Drupal experience a plus);
- Experience working with video content for the social and digital environment, including but not limited to Facebook Live, Vimeo, and light editing in Adobe Premiere Pro and/or iMovie.
- Working experience using email marketing tools (Constant Contact a plus);
- Email automation knowledge a plus;
- Basic understanding of HTML a plus;
- Photography and graphic design capabilities are a plus.
Demonstrates self-starter and critical thinking abilities. Ability to handle accurately and well multiple projects often in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment, while working effectively with all levels of employees, residents, vendors, supporters, the general public and media outlets. Ability to process information and assess situations quickly in order to make recommendations and/or take actions in order to communicate appropriately to manage issues or address crisis situations. The ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information and situations is essential.
Req # 4680