Spin Master is looking for an out-of-the-box thinker who enjoys spending time online and exploring the world of digital marketing. Do you spend your spare time on YouTube, blogging or reading up on the newest digital trends?
Spin Master prides itself on its fun and innovative culture, and is looking for a team member that is self motivated and curious. If this sounds like you, we have a position open on the Spin Master Digital Team.
What we can expect from you:
- Play with toys, have fun and be part of a team that creates exciting digital & Social media campaigns
- You will be responsible for launching digital media campaigns and working with multiple teams to create specialized content for these markets.
- Measure and report performance of all paid online media campaigns, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and provide recommendations to marketing team based on analysis. We value constructive suggestions.
- You would work collaboratively with external media partners, and internal marketing teams to: help in developing digital strategy, execute tactical digital marketing plans based on project scope, objectives, targeting and budgets.
- Project management of websites and provide recos for changes that will help contribute to positive growth MOM.
- You will collaborate with the social media community managers to ensure paid social content is integrated into the organic content calendar.
- You will have to project manage several internal and external stakeholders to execute campaigns in all digital spaces, including web, social, YouTube advertising, email marketing, SEM, SEO, paid display and mobile.
- You will be responsible for collaborating withinternal and external stakeholder to optimize your digitalcampaigns while they are live. This will include checking in with the respective brand teams to gain alignment on creative content and any strategy changes.
- Seek out and explore new developments in the digitallandscape to find ways to more effectively and efficiently deliver communication and business objectives, including social media, blogs, user generated content outlets and other relevant digitalchannels.
- And most importantly, you will be responsible for managing large media budgets. This includes opening PO’s and processing invoices from multiple vendors and balancing the media budgets.
You're a great fit for the team if you have:
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize work without missing critical deadlines
- Ability to both adapt to and manage changing priorities independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels within a team environment
- Proven ability to do whatever it takes to get the job done while continuously taking initiative and pushing projects forward under tight deadline
- Most importantly, you like to learn, have fun and play!
You should apply if you have the following:
- You have a Marketing or Communications Degree, or equivalent and relevant experience
- 3-5 years marketing experience in a new product-oriented industry or an agency, preferably working with toy, entertainment, fashion, or other pop culture product industries.
- You know what SEM, SEO, SMM, CRM, CTR, CPV and VTR mean
- You have some experience in search, social media, website, mobile, apps and display advertising campaigns
- You are comfortable using Google analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business manager and YouTube Analytics
- You like to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- You are comfortable creating presentation decks. This will include organizing campaign data and presenting campaign wrap up reports.
- You have a keen understanding of brand strategy, digital research and meaningful insights and how they apply to digitalcampaigns
- You have experience and understanding of budget management, invoicing and are comfortable with accounting nomenclature.