We are looking for a dedicated and passionate digital strategist to oversee the full scope of our collection of online properties. The Manager, DigitalMarketing is responsible for managing the strategy, execution, measurement and optimizing Prophix’s global digital marketing initiatives across all channels including Web, SEO/SEM, PPC and Video. The successful candidate should have both a business and technical understanding of all digitalchannels.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Marketing team, Business Stakeholders and Executives to assess, develop and execute digital strategies and marketing campaigns globally from concept to execution such as Website, SEO, SEM, and digital media advertising,
- Overall responsibility for paid search campaign strategy and implementation including development and management of overall paid search budget and keyword list-management,
- Direct responsibility of SEM performance,
- Oversee the preparation of monthly global marketing reports and brief Marketing Management and Executives on the status of all digital marketing activities,
- Evaluate end-to-end buyers journey including website analytics to asses KPI’s, identify end-user patterns and make recommendations to continually improve website effectiveness,
- Brainstorm new and creative digital marketing growth strategies that are aligned with corporate goals and strategy,
- Evaluate and stay current on emerging technologies in web design and development, providing expert perspective for adoption where appropriate,
- Collaborate with vendor partners to create integrated web & digital solutions,
- Contribute to selection and/or design of appropriate CMS,
- Analyze campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising digital programs,
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation; monitor online reviews and respond to reviews.
What You Will Bring to Prophix
- Minimum 6-8years of digital marketing experience and ideally in a B2B field. Last 2+ years in a leadership or management capacity.
- Knowledge of financial or accounting software preferred.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing web marketing, SEO/SEM, and display advertising campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing channels, SEO, keyword research, Google Analytics.
- Proven track record of successful PPC/SEO/SEM strategy and implementation.
- Comprehensive understanding of keyword research and proficiency with SEM reporting and analytical tools.
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and advise regarding campaign direction.
- Perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
- Perform research, analyze websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding optimization approach.
- Organized, ability to multi-task, and a self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in conversion funnel optimization.
Your Technology Skills:
- Experience with WordPress, SiteCore and Episerver content management,
- Demonstrated proficiency using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, LinkedIn and Facebook Business Manager,
- Proficiency in CRM (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation (Eloqua) systems is preferred.
- You have a passion for everything digital and get excited about creating digital marketing programs that can have a positive impact on the business.
- You have a strong understanding and related experience of PPC marketing tools and strategies and can lead digitalcampaigns from concept to execution.
- You have a strong commitment to excellence, while continually raising the bar.
- You’re a strategic thinker and problem solver who loves applying best practices, analyzing metrics and using data to make decisions and optimize performance.
- You’re a strong written, verbal and visual communicator. You’re detail-oriented approach means you understand the nuances of using specific words to guide the development of top-notch ads and compelling landing pages that are also visually appealing to drive conversions.
- You’re a strong negotiator, who can work with vendors to push for excellence and get the best value out of our budget while building and maintaining strong professional relationships.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, deadline-driven environment. You are comfortable shifting priorities to address changing needs, exhibit grace under pressure, and do whatever it takes to meet critical due dates.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who works well independently as well as part of a team. You can manage your own projects and deadlines as well as coordinate and collaborate with others across the organization to achieve desired outcomes.
- University degree or college diploma in marketing or communications (preference given to those with specializations in web development, digital marketing or related discipline),
- Google Adwords Advanced Certificationpreferred.
- At the time of application, must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is located.
- Must be able to travel to the United States, within Canada and/or internationally, and have a valid passport.