$100K — $150K *
We are American Greetings.
We are friendly hellos and great big smiles. We work hard and know how to have fun.
Our innovative and creative work is a reflection of each of us and the culture and values we share.
We are excited that you want to join us in helping make the world a more thoughtful and creative place.
Every. Single. Day
Our commitment to diversity is based on this basic belief that many points of view come together to make a stronger and more creative organization. It makes our products more authentic, and it makes American Greetings an even more exciting place to work.
• Diverse and inclusive culture with employee resources groups
• 13 paid holidays
• Flexible Schedules (Department Based)
• 401k- dollar-per-dollar match up to 6%
• Tuition assistance
• Wellness program
• AG Workperks Discount Program
• All Hands Meetings
• Employee Assistance Program
• Medical, dental, vision
The Digital Marketing Manager – Paid Media is responsible for planning and executing all paid marketing channel campaigns to support the AG Interactive business. These campaigns are responsible for delivering planned qualified traffic to our websites and mobile apps and result in efficient CPAs. These channels include Paid Search, Paid Social, Display Advertising, and App Marketing. Within these channels of responsibility, this person will craft strategies and plans that will deliver the annual business goals and objectives from paid marketing activity, within the planned marketing budget.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain and manage relationships with external agencies for applicable channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, other media)
• Apply strategic thinking that assesses opportunity, risk, and the potential evolution of campaigns and Paid Media marketing across the business
• Work closely with Senior Digital Marketing Manager in planning for and managing a large scale media budget throughout the year
• Work closely with on-site promotions team to coordinate the execution of all marketing campaigns
• Design, implement and analyze marketing tests with the goal of exceeding our new customer acquisition goals across brands
• Effectively present campaign and test results, including key insights and recommendations, based on sound analysis of all data points
• Work closely with the Business Intelligence team to create and measure channel plans and performance
• Work closely with the Design team for creation of required marketing assets
• Work closely with the site merchandising team to execute and report on dedicated landing page tests across channels
A minimum of 5 years experience in Digital Marketing and Direct to Consumer eCommerce
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Paid Search and Online Display experience; experience with Google AdWords and Bing Ads required
Experience with Google Analytics preferred
Experience with Facebook Ads preferred
Strong communication, presentation, organization and project management skills preferred
Strong problem solving and analytical abilities a must
Proficient computer skills; experience with Microsoft Office suite
Ability to manage many initiatives and partner relationships at once
Proven ability to think strategically and hollistically about the digital marketing landscape
Ability to manage a large media budget across multiple channels and vendors throughout the year
Proven results in leading and implementing impactful business initiatives and new projects
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
Career Site Category
Valid through: 6/30/2021
$80K — $100K *
27 days ago