At Memorial Hermann, we’re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Responsible for generating clear business results for Memorial Hermann Health System as a result of interactive marketing. Managesdigital marketing, and/or interactive communications strategies for assigned system services,facilitiesand programs.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business, computer science, MIS or related field.
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Five (5) years of digital marketing experience with increasing responsibility in campaign performance and team management. Proven track record of managing successful websites or digital marketing campaigns that generate business results.
- Excellent computer skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Understanding of HTML and CSS preferred.
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously for multiple internal clients while providing superior attention to detail.
- AdWords certified, advanced administrator of Google Analytics, experience with DoubleClick for Advertisers or other third-party ad server, familiar with A/B and multivariate testing platforms and best practices, agency management experience, back-end search engine optimization (SEO) experience, previous experience with Windows IIS server, and on-page SEO best practice expertise for Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Establishes department objectives and manages a staff of skilled digital marketing professionals.
- Provides guidance in complex problem determination and resolution.
- Leads the development, implementation and communication of integrated branding and/or direct response web strategies and/or digital marketing campaigns including pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, social media advertising, display/banner advertising, mobile and video marketing, web architecture and development, email marketing, social media management, web analytics, SEO, web design, etc.
- Assists in vendor reviews and coordinates the implementation of effective partnerships.
- Gathers information, generates ideas, and develops and influences the development of high quality, creative digital marketing. Generates ideas for digital marketing strategies and develops related promotional plans, tactics and materials.
- Maintains a positive relationship with customers and various system departments to accomplish goals.
- Responsible for accurate and timely billing and adherence to budget.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.