Our digital marketing team is one of the most entrepreneurial teams within our company. We pride ourselves on moving fast, multitasking, continuous improvement, and hitting goals on our way to digitally transforming our company. We are seeking a talented Manager of Digital Marketing to help design the strategy and own the execution of our digital marketing efforts. This is the ideal role for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager/Strategist who is looking to get in on the top floor of a growing department at a top company in San Diego.
- Lead strategy & execution of campaigns, tracking, analyzing and A/B testing/optimizing of our website, email, SEO, and paid advertising efforts
- Ensure a rapid pace of testing for the channels, with the ability to define, measure and identify successful tests and scale these programs
- Manages daily-weekly-monthly campaign strategy and execution as well as is responsible for overall channel performance.
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and apply them as appropriate
- Promote a risk-aware culture; ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Other duties as needed due to the entrepreneurial nature of our team
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business or Analytics
- MA/MBA Preferred
- 6-9+ years’ experience managing marketing in an agency, entrepreneurial, or corporate setting
- Demonstrable experience managing tactical campaigns and employees (email, SEM, SEO, PPC, Website A/B Testing)
- Excellent written communication skills; Excellent oral communication skills; Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues
- Advanced user and comfort with: PowerPoint & Excel
- A working knowledge of HTML/CSS, and some familiarity with other languages helpful
- A self-starter who is results-driven, focused, hyper-analytical and passionate about data, testing, metrics, and continuous improvement
- Strong logical thinking, problem solving, project management and communication skills
- Comfortable analyzing large amounts of data
- Team-player who thrives in a rapid growth environment which constantly evolves and presents new and exciting challenges every day
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced dynamic environment