Manages the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta website and/or comparable externally facing digital platforms, ensuring best industry practices consistent with system priorities, standards, and policies. Leads the development and maintenance of the website in functionality process, access, and capability. Ensures digital communications are targeted for identified audiences and generate return on investment while supporting the organization’s strategic plans. Oversees future digital strategy developments through competitive analysis, collaboration with Information Systems & Technology, and alignment with system goals and priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Marketing, Communications, Commercial Art, Design, or related field
- No professional certifications required
- 6 years of experience in website design, development and maintenance utilizing current software, interactive principles, and research
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES*
- Knowledge of digital and industry trends, market and business data, and ability to apply this information in the development, implementation, measurement, and evaluation of digital marketing programs
- Must have working knowledge of marketing and public relations principles, research, and measurement
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex responsibilities
- Ability to perform market and business analysis, strategic planning, and program management with documented outcomes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and strong business acumen
- Strong interpersonal, consensus-building, and influencing skills
- Oversees and directs the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta website and other externally facing digital platforms with regard to presence, functionality, and adherence to corporate brand identity and messaging standards.
- Manages budget for capital and operational expenditures.
- Participates in development, implementation, and measurement of system and client marketing and public relations plans through research of new and effective e-technology practices.
- Evaluates and implements new initiatives that assist in achievement of system and/or client goals and monitors process improvements.
- Manages the Digital team and serves as a consultant to graphic designers for digital marketing projects.
- Oversees performance of employees and provides feedback, coaching and performance reviews as indicated.
- Responsible for all aspects of managing and leading a team including: interviewing, hiring, training, developing, directing work and processes, managing performance, recognizing, and rewarding employees.
- Mentor team members to encourage personal and professional growth.
- Encourage ongoing skill development by providing opportunities for continued education.
Requisition #: 21054