As Republic Services takes Digital Marketing to a new level, we are looking for a Manager, Digital Marketing Analytics. This customer-centric Digital Marketing team is focused on driving revenue growth and customer retention. The Manager, Digital Marketing Analytics will lead building and executing on an analytics strategy that empowers the organization to better understand digital’s impact, pinpoint digitalexperiences to test and optimize, and provide customer-facing teams with the data to efficiently support customer conversations. This is an exciting time to join this dynamic team that is transforming our customer’s experience!
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Builds and organizes a team of digital marketing analysts who will provide day-to-day analysis, identify anomalies and opportunities.
- Creates and owns process to communicate and track action of opportunities identified by analysts with digital peers and stakeholders, and connect opportunities to the overall corporate strategy.
- Leads KPI definition, reporting and analysis across the multi-year Customer Experience transformation roadmap.
- Develops a leading omni-channeldigital analytics strategy and roadmap that outlines the framework and path to transform into a data-driven organization inclusive of people, processes, and technology.
- Drives execution of digital marketing analytics strategy partnering with stakeholders and IT.
- Delivers standard analytic reports, analysis, and recommendations for stakeholders across marketing (brand, digital and revenue/pricing), sales, and operations.
- Develops and rolls out a plan to ensure digital initiatives and enhancements are based on data and analytics, and projects have clear, measurable KPIs to measure impact.
- Creates and institutionalizes a test and experimentation culture across digital touchpoints via defined parameters on what to test based on statistical significance and an integrated technology set to efficiently create A/B and multivariate tests.
- Proactively identifies and analyzes key drivers behind digital marketing performance and delivers insights to channel owners to optimize online user experience and performance of media spend.
- Partners with IT to extend integrated analytics technology foundation to meet current and future business needs.
- Ensures accuracy of data captured across digital touchpoints with continuous monitoring of website to ensure there is no degradation on page load time.
- Stays abreast of digital analytics industry trends including predictive analytics and AI. Continuously assesses opportunities for Republic to optimize in the analytics arena.
- As appropriate, reviews the analytics technology stack and provides recommendations for optimization in accordance with new technology or business needs.
- Provides direction to creatively simplify complex data into consumable visual representations to drive optimization conversations and standard reporting.
- Provides coaching and direction to members of the digital analytics team.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years analytics experience (Required)
- 2+ years’ experience evaluating, implementing and using enterprise tag management, web analytics, and/or testing technologies
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tactics and supporting technology stack (search, paid advertising, email, website including eCommerce, marketing automation, CRM)
- Experience with data visualization tools (Qlik, Tableau, SFDC)
- Demonstrates strong analytical curiosity
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across levels and functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
- Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
- Employee discount programs.
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).