We’re looking for a high-impact strategist and customer marketer who can support digital marketing with initiatives that improve lead conversion, nurture programs, drive product adoption and customer loyalty. The North America Digital Customer Lifecycle Manager is responsible for understanding the digital buying journeys of our businesses and to develop recommended programs to support these groups, with an emphasis on utilizing Email Marketing, Nurture and CRM to properly develop and integrate pre- and post- nurture activities tied to an end-to-end set of digital channels.
- Develop strategy to support customer engagement along the digital buying journey, to build a pre- and post- purchase nurture, partnering closely with Digital Center of Excellence and North America regional business marketers for alignment and support of execution
- Set email best practice and standards and work with marketing stakeholders and digital teams to develop email programs to support marketing objectives and customer needs
- Drive improved marketing ROI through developing marketing programs to impact lead management and the marketing lead funnel
- Recommend programs to increase the engagement of our database and to increase the number of contacts we can actively market to with digital programs, partnering closely with Marketing Operations and Digital Center of Excellence
- Proactively suggest and advocate for new digital features and functionality to support higher customer engagement rates across the E2E decision journey
- Collaborate with central marketing teams to communicate requirements needed to drive digital enablement for our customers to more easily engage and to increase customer satisfaction and NPS, pre- and post- purchase
- Based on Voice of Customers and NPS data, provided recommendations to test, iterate, and optimize nurture track performance, partnering with analysts
- Partner with Businesses to ensure customer engagement strategy is meeting needs of the local market audiences and provide feedback and recommendations to enabling teams
- Engage teams to develop and launch pilot programs to uncover new opportunities to unlock growth
You're the right fit if:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing/digital marketing/marketing communications/marketing operations or similar
- Healthcare technology marketing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably Marketing, Communications, Business Administration
- Experience in B2B marketing, strong track record of driving successful automated nurture campaigns to support customer journey from awareness through consideration, conversion, and post-purchase
- Must have experience working with CRM (Salesforce a plus) and Marketing Automation (Eloqua and/or Pardot experience a plus) technologies and platforms
- Understanding of how to gather insights from program performance data and develop recommendations to drive measurable improvement in results. Ability to manage a complex and diverse set of stakeholders, across functions and businesses. Comfortability with managing multiple programs simultaneously and constantly prioritizing projects to create an effective digital journey for the intended audience
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won't stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
• Learn more about
• Learn more about
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa, now or in the future.