Req # : 241141BR Job Summary
Manages a team that is responsible for coordinating and managing the creation of a large web experience. Oversight over direct reports that compose web pages and applications leveraging the content management system (AEM). Reviews pages (wireframes, production etc.) authored by team with an understanding of visual layout of the pages and posts. Coordinates with the creative team to create visually appealing pages and post layouts on AEM/CMS. QA/UAT (Bug tracking/ticket creation is changes need to be made).
The ideal candidate will have the following skill and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills
- Meticulous attention to details; strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with a variety of online marketing concepts, best practices and procedures
- Ability to get things done through formal channels and an informal network
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Strong analytical, prioritization, problem-solving and negotiating skills
This position is located in Reston, VA
• Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
• Three years leadership, supervisory or management experience
• Experience with Content Management Systems and web publishing (CMS in a retail/consumer Product division is highly preferred).
• Experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.