What you will be doing Under the direction of Vice President, Marketing, the Marketing Manager, Digital and Campaign will act as the digital marketing expert supporting our growing portfolio of animal health businesses – advocating for the role digital can play to fuel business growth and owning the activation and management of multiple campaigns. As a small, nimble team, this role requires an individual that is comfortable with providing strategic direction and hands-on implementation - a balance of strategy and planning with day-to-day execution, management and optimization of channels and campaigns.
This position will collaborate with a cross-functional marketing team to ideate, strategize, plan, and execute omni-channel campaigns, with a focus on digital engagement channels, in support of strategic business goals and objectives. Leveraging a strong understanding of multi-channel marketing and prospect/customer engagement this position will implement, track and optimize multiple marketing campaigns across channels (web, email, social, CRM) to drive growth for the business, ultimately enhancing the end-to-end customer journey.
The ideal candidate will have previous digital and campaign marketing experience, as well as experience working with several cross-functional teams seamlessly. He/she will have a high innovation and analytical bar as well as an ability to navigate ambiguity while investigating complex challenges across all marketing opportunities.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with the business to determine how to leverage, apply and optimize an omni-channel marketing approach to drive toward specific business outcomes (i.e. makes decisions related to aligning the right channels, identifying the optimal touchpoints, determining necessary spend to produce the desired outcome)
- Understands the specific marketing goals for each unique business objective, develops campaigns/programs and related goals (leads, impressions, changes in perception, etc.)
- Drive demand by evaluating, proposing, planning and executing all digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising and help achieve awareness, engagement and lead generation objectives for integrated marketing campaigns
- Maintains rigorous and proactive campaign management to optimize value (i.e., the total amount of spend, the quality of the placements and the techniques used to garner the best results)
- Experts in channel tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hootsuite, Sitecore, etc.) and are proficient in Salesforce and structuring/aligning data to marketing needs
- Update and maintain multiple websites, ensuring messaging, content, and branding are aligned to marketing strategy and SEO optimized
- Manage organic and promoted presence on social media sites, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, to elevate brand recognition, showcase thought-leadership and drive customer/prospect engagement
- Recommend use cases and develop user personas to build integrated journeys which will support conversion points along the marketing funnel
- Implement a test and learn methodology, leveraging A/B testing, multi-variate testing and other methodologies, to optimize the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Leverage data and analytics to measure campaign results, assess against goals/KPIs, identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
- Monitor and remain up-to-date on developments and changes to digital marketing tools and platforms in alignment with other Digital and Campaign marketers to share best practices, learn from each other and improve the quality of marketing outcomes.
- Must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)Requires broad training in fields such as marketing, public relations, communications, business administration or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Normally requires 5-7 years of digital marketing experience, including oversight of website operations, email marketing, SEM/SEO, social media, display advertising, retargeting, analysis, reporting and insights.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge and practical campaign command of integrated digital marketing and the following individual digital disciplines: CRM & marketing automation, content, digital display, email, mobile, search, social media and web
- Ability to translate campaign data and provide expert analysis and reasoning for performance trends and future recommendations
- Highly creative and innovative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proficiency in email marketing (Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus)
- Proficiency in CMS platforms (SiteCore experience a plus)
- Experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies a plus
- Strong knowledge of current social media platforms, trends and best practices
- Demonstrable experience managing SEM/SEO
- Proficiency in Google Web Suite (analytics, tag manager, etc).
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Highly collaborative approach and strong comfort level working in a cross-functional, matrixed work environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to manage workload and conflicting priorities to meet deadlines.
What AmerisourceBergen offersWe offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
• Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
• Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
• Paid volunteer time off
• Life insurance and disability protection
• Pet insurance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.