Summary/ObjectiveAlex and Ani is a digital first company. The manager is responsible for leading the planning and execution of digital marketing efforts, focusing on digital innovation; display, brand marketing, SMS, and omni-channel strategies to drive traffic, revenue and new customers with a strong focus on integrating new emerging technology and innovation. The candidate will aid in the management of agencies and third party vendors, budgets, execution and reporting of their designated digital channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Focus on driving digital first strategy; help to ideate, adopt, and integrate strategically aligned emerging technology throughout the company and becoming a champion of digital innovation throughout multiple touch points for our consumer.
• Drive an integrated omni-channel approach in creating marketing programs to drive upper funnel awareness
• Lead our growing display programs, optimizing programmatic display buys, identifying new segments, managing concurrent campaigns, managing creative asset delivery, timely launches, effective delivery, media buying and post-campaign reporting.
• Build out and maintain a full SMS strategy working with multiple departments to get buy-in; ultimately grow the database withcustomer information and provide a great experience for our consumers
• Manage a digital marketing budget and continuously improve effectiveness of those investments
• Strong cross-functional communicator able to build relationships with multiple departments within the company including digital marketing/ecommerce/social media/traditional marketing/PR/IT
• Manage multiple agencies and 3rd party resources to accelerate the Company’s digital first strategy
• This position requires limited travel; 0-25%
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field• 4-6 years of equivalent work experience
• A deep knowledge of display optimization with hands-on experience building out campaigns and a good understanding of customer funnels and attribution methods (multi-touch, first-touch, last-click, linear, data-driven, etc.)
• Deep experience within a B2C/Retail environment covering digital marketing programs preferred
• High-energy, highly motivated, self-starter and will be attracted by the opportunity to have significant and measurable impact on an organization and be part of a team that will significantly impact a business
• Tech-savvy and resourceful in a growing company
• Be highly accountable, possess a “can-do” attitude and a strong results orientation
• Be comfortable in a collaborative environment; team player who is flexible and open to ideas coming from all areas and levels of the organization, but also confident and decisive.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are requiredof the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.