As a member of the Marketing team, this role will be managing the execution and strategy of the Search Engine Marketing practices, Paid Social Media Strategy, and Media Buying for Moneris. The Advertising Manager will manage and execute marketing campaigns on our online channels and expand on our marketing mix. As an internal subject-matter expert, the incumbent will be part of the strategic development of how we leverage digital channels to reach business objectives.
Your accountabilities include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of Paid Advertising across both SEM Channels (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads) and Social Media Channels, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and more…
- Strategically define paid approach to marketing campaigns across owned and paid channels to feed both awareness and acquisition business objectives. Define the overarching strategy of the funnel in order to hit these objectives, and ensure content is optimized for each channel.
- Own the Media Buying Strategy across various media outlets for TV, OOH, Streaming and other opportunities as they come up. The incumbent will be responsible for media planning, buying and the on-going optimization of our tactics along with developing relationships with key partners.
- Develop regular reporting and analysis of channels and campaigns to ensure continuous optimization and accountability.
- Be the internal SME for all things Digital Advertising. Help educate and inform internal employees, partners, and other stakeholders on how we leverage these channels.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties as required to execute campaigns. Consult with other members of the Digital and Content team as needed.
- Develop relationships with vendors and platforms and keep informed of all best practices and innovation in the industry
Your experience includes
- 7 years of relevant experience within the field
- Previous experience in the payment industry considered
- 5+ years’ experience running Paid Advertising across SEM and Social Media for organizations in a corporate and/or B2B environment
- 5 + years of digital, advertising and marketing
- 3 years leading a team of marketers in a supervisory/management experience
- Strategic thinker; familiar with standard marketing practices and channel mix to ensure efficient output across customer journey.
- Copy-writing and communication skills