- Minimum of three (3) years of diagnostic imaging experience and two (2) years of experiencemanaging/supervising in a related imaging field.
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and/or additional imaging related experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree.
- Certified technologist with current applicable state licensure. If the state in which you are applying offers no applicable state licensure, then corresponding registration in a national modality (ARRT or NMTCB or ARDMS) is required. Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is also required.
- Complex, abstract problem solving capabilities tomaintain system wide functions.
- Knowledge of:
- Imaging techniques, processes and procedures used in diagnostics; ability to produce images of internal body structures for clinical purposes or medical science.
- Radiology and applicable laws and regulations governing proper materials storage, handling and disposal as well as radiology related conduct; ability to demonstrate ethical behavior in diverse situations.
- Ability to manage radiology departmental operations to achieve high performance and reach quality goals.
- Radiation safety regulations, principles, techniques and nuclear materials handling; ability to practically apply this knowledge to resolve safety issues