At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We're fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that's not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It's an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
- Previous experience in creating and scaling DevOps teams (recruiting, training, mentoring colleagues)
- Experience with creating processes related to delivering services to development teams
- Ability to be hands-on, lead by example and unblock the team
- Technical knowledge in relevant areas (cloud deployments, DevOps orchestration, automation etc.)
- The drive to continuously expand personal knowledge by keeping up to date with technologies used by the team and introducing new technologies.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Define and implement best practices for the CI/CD process
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness for the CI/CD pipelines
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- 4+ years of experience coding in one or more system level programming languages (C#, C, C++, Python, Rust etc.) and a willingness to learn new ones
- Strong grasp of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns
- Cloud ecosystems experience
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ T and let us know how we may assist you.