Hulu's Creative team is seeking a Design Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Marketing team. As a Design Manager at Hulu, you will lead a team of designers to produce visually compelling, engaging and provocative design creative on-channel in our product and in off-channel marketing campaigns. The right person for this role is collaborative, open-minded, inspiring, and not afraid to lead through the unknown. If you are a passionate visual storyteller with a desire to learn, lead, share and grow, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide art direction and creative leadership to the marketing design team on all on-channel and off-channel campaigns including display, rich media, print, web, email, out-of-home, experiential and events
- Develop and pitch creative strategy and concepts for brand and content marketing campaigns
- Ensure creative quality, consistency, and cohesiveness across all creative executions
- Partner and collaborate with internal marketing partners including the media team, social team, brand, content, events, PR, and product teams.
- Inspire, develop and mentor a passionate and talented team of designers
WHAT TO BRING
- Expertise in current Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, and most importantly, how to guide your team to utilize those tools most effectively.
- Expertise and knowledge in the technical parameters of web, rich media, display, mobile, and social platforms.
- BA/BS with design or communications-related major
- 6+ years experience in professional entertainment creative agency or entertainment marketing design environment
- 2+ years managing a team of designers
- Executive-level collaboration experience required
- Experience overseeing design of physical brand experiences for events such as CES, Comic-Con, etc.
- Please have a strong portfolio to submit.
- Experience producing a variety of creative media including TV and motion-graphics would be a bonus
- Experience developing show-launch campaign creative including key art would be awesome
- Experience in the video streaming business would be excellent
- Experience in producing design and motion creative for social platforms including Instagram, FB, Twitter, etc.