Job ID 1097406
Position Purpose: Oversee all brand designs for product lines and ensure strategic design direction to key internal and external partners. Direct the brand identity development of new and existing businesses
- Translate marketing objectives into creative strategies, manage creative projects from concept to completion, and direct creative teams in the production of marketing materials
- Oversee and provide direction to subsidiaries on brand building efforts, relying on market research to turn insights into action
- Make use of strategic design techniques to facilitate cross-functional collaboration
- Provide stewardship of creative staff, resources, and assets, including internal design employees and budget recommendations for outside agencies
- Lead brand building thinking among senior leaders to drive incremental business growth
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, related field or equivalent experience. 6+ years of marketing or advertising experience. Proficient with Desktop Publishing, Illustration and Photo Software. Must possess strategic thinking capability, agency management experience, and strong collaborative skills. Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.