$100K — $150K *
This is a Manager, Department Operations role with the Radiology department.
Experience and Education
1. Manages daily operations of the department by coordinating effectively with all department divisions and other parts of the institution.
2. Provides direct supervision for operational staff. Completes performance appraisals, training, scheduling and various personnel issues.
3. Collaborates, monitors, manages and oversees the creation of the department's operational processes, procedure, policies, forms, and workflows, including but not limited to: performance Improvements initiatives, orienting and training staff on specific processes and service standards, and ensuring staff has the tools and resources necessary to perform assigned tasks.
4. Provides strategic operational consultation.
5. Identifies and oversees the management of operational and quality issues and trends, analyzes subsequent data, facilitates stakeholder meeting to propose solutions to management for performance/process/quality improvement, maintains statistics and reports to department leadership for performance improvement opportunities.
6. Oversight departmental continuous process improvement projects, reporting databases, and quality metrics.
7. Oversight over the peer review and regulatory policy and procedure management process, including the preparation, maintenance, and reconciliation of various required data reports.
8. Serves as a department liaison to internal leadership; may serve as liaison to external groups.
9. May coordinate and/or manage various departmental functions, which include, but are not limited to, department facilities management, computer software/hardware and access, business continuity plan, etc.
10. May coordinate and assist in the preparation of contractual agreements and associated budgets; ensure the timely submission of proposals or agreements, which meet institutional or departmental mandates.
11. May work in collaboration with Department Leadership to prepare and administer budgets for operational and capital improvement related programs.
**Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. As an equal opportunity employer, UT Southwestern prohibits unlawful discrimination, including discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or veteran status. To learn more
Valid through: 11/18/2021