MediaAlpha is looking for an Account Manager who will support the Demand Partnerships team optimize and grow our key P&C advertiser relationships. This position will focus on day-to-day partner support and data analysis. The ideal candidate will have a strong client-service orientation, analytical mindset and the ability to work closely with multiple internal business teams. Successful candidates will have a background working with digital media advertisers, publishers and various technologies.
- Understand partner KPI's and perform analysis to recommend campaign optimizations to internal team members and directly to partners.
- Assist in the prioritization of account management activities and initiatives.
- Compile, analyze and interpret performance data to optimize advertiser campaigns.
- Proactively identify and address problem areas or opportunities through open-ended account review and data analysis.
- Provide support for all new product initiative and recommend new platform features based on advertiser feedback and internal requirements.
- Assist in the creation of business performance reviews to partners, including quarterly business reviews.
- Establish trusted working relationships with team members and develop a strong understanding of the companies organization, operations, best practices and formal/informal processes for allocating resources.
- 4+ years of work of experience managing large accounts or client management in online advertising.
- Experience in performance-based marketing, ideally in a programmatic environment.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and ecosystem preferred.
- Strong knowledge of relevant industry KPIs.
- Strong client-service orientation within performance marketing.
- Capacity to think critically and creatively to synthesize large data sets.
- Strong Excel proficiency (pivot tables, vlookups, data manipulation).
- Ability to be a self-starter and manage multiple competing priorities in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn, drive to improve, and a willingness to make mistakes.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus program participation.
- High-quality health and dental care plans with no employee contributions and zero deductibles (in network). Flexible spending account.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 401K company contribution program (after one year).
- Professional training and education reimbursements.
- Generous employee perks (e.g., mobile phone program, gym membership, office meals, and others)