As Dasera's Manager, Demand Generation, you'll be responsible for executing marketing programs that capture and nurture marketing leads across multiple channels. These programs will include outreach to our existing database through marketing automation; lead generation through events, search engine marketing, and content marketing; and optimizing the use of our own web site as a lead generation channel.
The ideal candidate will be extremely entrepreneurial, with a strong track record of driving leads and revenue for B2B companies. (Prior experience in security is a plus.) This position will require extensive collaboration with Sales.
- Develop and execute demand generation initiatives to drive new Dasera leads
- Nurture existing and new leads
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing automation system (i.e., Hubspot) to better nurture leads, increase conversion rates to marketing qualified leads and improve the integrity of the overall database
- Develop integrated paid and organic programs that significantly increase the marketing database and overall pipeline (e.g., Google PPC, content marketing, webinars, events)
- Write content and/or work with content and sales team produce promote marketing materials to drive awareness, interest, and purchase
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps
- 3-5 years of experience in demand generation with B2B organizations
- Master at developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills
- Proven experience in managing the creation of marketing materials.
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, and sales professionals, demonstrated by excellent written (including copywriting and proofreading) and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills and superb attention to detail.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with popular marketing automation and sales automation systems, particularly HubSpot and Salesforce.com.
Benefits & Perks
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision at the beginning of a growth curve data security
- Competitive salary, 401k plan
- Friendly, relaxed culture with an ideal work-life balance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA