Finance Data Management Data Services team within Global Finance Technology provides analytics and support services for Global Finance Initiatives.
The Finance Data Management Data Services team supports Financial Close Processes and provide Financial Data Management, Data Analysis, Data Quality and Data Governance services.
The Manager of Financial Data Services is required to participate in multiple projects, delivering solutions to meet the needs of multiple lines of business, and interfaces extensively with internal development teams, as well as 3rd party vendors, and business clients.
The incumbent will have a minimum of 5 years of strong technical expertise in programming, querying data, data models, database design and an understanding of the Bank's financial data.
The individual must thrive on challenge, be proactive and dynamic, demonstrate initiative and eagerness to learn. Knowledge in the areas of project management and finance is ideal.
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated, have had exposure to Business Intelligence tools.
- Strong understanding of Finance and Accounting concepts
- Strong knowledge of the Bank’s GL and Financial reporting systems
- Experience leading a team of data scientist and professionals
- Advance level SQL design / reporting / data mining experience
- Advance level in ACL/SAS data scriptingexperience
- Detailed data oriented
- Report development and support for internal and external customers; including executives Analytical minded skillset
- BI Tools expérience; OBI, Tableau, ThoughtSpot etc.
- Provide analytical support to company leadership by providing ad-hoc analysis and data trouble shooting support
- Reporting to the Director of Data Services, the individual will be responsible to:
- Provide leadership in defining and deploying data quality solutions to ensure the data integrity of bank systems and compliance with regulatory & internal policies
- Work with senior team members (architects, developers, testers) to develop and implement data solutions for financereporting systems
- Turn business requirements into data model and generate source to target mapping and other technical documentation ( data transformations, design and operational support documentation)
- Analyze data in both Financial Systems and Big Data environments.
- Support senior team members through research assignments and proof of concepts
- Participate in the Information Management mentorship program being paired with a senior team member
- Demonstrate a passion for problem solving and data presentation technologies
- Pursue enterprise learning opportunities to develop and mature your skills in the big data space
- Excellent business/technical written and oral communication skills.
- At least 5 years experience developing and deploying complex technology
- Must have excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills in order to quickly and effectively solve problems in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Data Modeling Experience with Agile methodology and familiar with scrum meetings and sprint planning
- Understand data modeling, metadata knowledge for both structured and non-structured data; familiarity with ER model diagrams and business metadata; familiarity with identification of the data entities, application of the data normalization rules, definition of the primary keys and determination of the data elements relationship.
- Familiarity with ACL/SAS/SQL tools for data analysis, data mining, Source Target mapping, data domain and referential integrity verifications. Programming skills are desired.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills including but not limited to: presentation, prioritization, effective time management, conflict management.
Post-secondary graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance, or related discipline
Requisition ID: 20949