Manager Data Scientist
Fulltime / Permanent Position
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of statistics, applied mathematics, regression, classification, anomaly detection, machine learning, neural networks, natural language processing and other analytical techniques.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge or relational databases, object-oriented programming, and a statistical-programming environment.
- Fluency with analytical software including R, Python, Stata, MatLab, SAS, and/or SPSS
- Working knowledge of ETL tools such as Pentaho, Informatica, Lavastorm, Alteryx, or Talend
- Working knowledge of Big Data environments and frameworks including HDFS, Spark, Impala, Hive, HBase, Cloudera, Azure, and GCP.
- Data Visualization skills including tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Success at executive presentations as well as influencing using data
- Successful experience in negotiation and influencing at all levels within the organization