We are currently seeking a Data Privacy Manager! The Data Privacy Manager is to assist in the continued development and maintenance of a comprehensive privacy program which minimizes risk and maintain the confidentiality of the personal data of guests, crew and employees and other applicable company data at Carnival Cruise Line.
- Partner with internal teams such as guest relations, security and marketing to identify privacy issues, propose solutions, and perform data protection impact assessments.
- Manage privacy incidents to completion.
- Manage the collection of privacy metrics, risks and compliance activities and prepare reporting for Head of Privacy to present to senior management and all lines of business on privacy and data protection issues
- Assist with Carnival's third party privacy risk assessment program, including reviewing contracts for appropriate language.
- Manage and track privacy training completion.
- Assist with implementation of privacy tech tools to improve privacy maturity and build scalable processes.
- Raise awareness of internal policies around privacy and data usage across Carnival Cruise Lines by planning and managing internal events such as Data Privacy Day and deliver a regular schedule of privacy content for awareness and improvement.
- Manage the prioritization of business needs, project related work, and team and partner capabilities to support an effective program and deliver exceptional results.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) designation preferred
- 5-7 years prior experience with at least 1-3 years' experience in the management of data privacy within a multinational environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage compliance programs in complex organizations. An ability to develop professional presentations, reports and business correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. An ability to work collaboratively and successfully in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams. Knowledge of standards, laws, and regulatory environment and the impact these have on the administration of an effective data privacy compliance program. An ability to respond effectively and discretely to sensitive inquiries or complaints. A general comfort level speaking in front of and training others. Ability to work independently and with a high level of initiative.
- Experience in use of Microsoft Office including knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs.
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary-profit sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment.
- Tuition Reimbursement that provides up to 75% reimbursement for company related professional career development.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Two complimentary "Fun Ship" cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors.
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program that provides developmentally appropriate educational programming for families of children ages 6 weeks through 5 years of age and up to 12 years of age during school holidays and summer vacation in addition to drop-in care for those unexpected childcare conflicts.
- An on-site Health and Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities including weight training machines, free weights, cardiovascular equipment, an aerobic center, massage therapy, certified personal trainers and a wide variety of other program