relleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions for almost every industry on the planet. And we are where we are because our talents brought us here. By specializing in the polymer engineering that makes innovation and application possible, Trelleborg works closely with leading industry brands to accelerate their performance, drive their business forward—and along the way, shape the industry and progress that will benefit humankind in the exciting years ahead.
You will work in close partnership with cross-functional teams across the organization (including supply chain, sales, manufacturing and finance) to enhance master data process, governance and master data quality. Collaboration is key! The position manages and improves processes and governance to ensure data integrity, data standards and change management. Continuous and proactive improvement is key! Utilizing your team you will be responsible for the integrity of master data and continuous improvement of master data quality, the management and execution of all Master Data activities of business change projects and the leadership and development of reporting and analytics. Leadership is key! Additionally, you will lead key business improvement initiatives such as improvement of Customer On-Time Delivery. You will have strong leadership skills, a highly collaborative approach in master data activities, a strong and positive leadership style. Your ability to assimilate a variety of responsibilities within a small team will set you apart.
- Responsible for the Master Data accuracy and harmonization incl. item and supplier Master Data.
- Manages activities to identify and implement Master Data process and tool improvements across the TSS Americas.
- Continuously drives actions to improve Master Data Quality across the TSS Americas.
- Ensures that Master Data Governance processes / documentation are maintained and up to date.
- Ensures that the SCM Master Data processes are reviewed and improved continuously, and that all SCM relevant documents are updated and published.
- Is responsible for all Master Data elements of re-organization projects i.e. stock moves, roll-outs, business transfers, integrations.
- Manages SCM reporting, KPI development and business analysis function including analytics tools (QlikView, Hubble, Microsoft SQL)
- Lead and manages the Americas SCM Master Data Team (3) including resource responsible to Master Data Creation, Project Master Data activities, business analytics.
- Be an active participant in the SCM Americas Management Team.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’sdegree in a relevant fieldrequired
- 5 years’ experience in the field of Master Data Management, including Managing a Master Data Team With a focus on data governance, quality and procedures
- Experience and skills in the area of Database Management, SQL reporting and/or business analytics (BI/Congo’s, Hubble. QlikView or similar)
- Experience with ERP systems such as JD Edwards, SAP S4/HANA
- Project Managementqualification and/or proven experience
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to work at both a high strategic and process level as well as at a detail level
- Able to execute tasks in a very dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Highly organized and structured
- Proven people Management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Customer oriented (the customers of this role while internal are many and varied)
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills required