The Data Exchange Operations Manager is responsible for Hertz global partner file exchange program. This program handles the file exchanges between hundreds of global partners and Hertz. The candidate will work within the Information Management department reporting to the Sr. Director of Data Architecture.
- Day to Day management of the Hertz file exchange processes.
- Manage the data integration workflow and supervise assignments for the Integration Specialists and Data Conversion Specialists.
- Manage the support teams for file exchange.
- Responsible for managing client expectations, internal and external deliverables and program timelines
- Act as a client escalation to resolve all client requests.
- Manage the accountability and Integration KPI’s (compliance reporting) for the integration program.
- Manage the Budget for data integration initiatives.
- Identify and evaluate internal and cross-departmental process improvement for data integration projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of supervisory experience of technical delivery team(s)
- Project management and effective prioritization/time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Managing, setting priorities and collaborating across the delivery teams
- Experience in Data related projects (analytics, integration, governance)
- Solving problems and conflict resolution using written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work independently and coordinate team efforts.
Apply for this job onlineShare this Job Share on your newsfeed Your application choices are: