We are seeking a Manager of Data Architecture in Indianapolis, IN
Why work for Community Health Network?
- Latest Technology: Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems
- Career Growth: as well as opportunities for Tuition reimbursement
- Work-life Balance and Volunteer Opportunities
- Responsible for implementing the Community Health Network Enterprise Data Governance Strategy
- Oversight of the Business Intelligence Architecture team
- Synthesize business needs across the network for customer data into data improvement initiatives and ensure output is in line with data governance requirement
- Manage a portfolio of data governance initiatives
- Support the organizational change efforts required to adopt data governance standards
- Provide support to the Data Governance Council and will facilitate the resolution of data issues across the network.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in:
- Data governance
- Development and support in data analytics
- Data metric standardization processes,
- Managing data sets in production or data warehouse