Position Purpose: Oversee and ensure accurate, timely, and efficient reporting related to all core business functions
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of internal and external state report deliverables
- Manage scheduled and ad hoc reporting needs of the organization
- Execute and manage the completion of large reconciliation tasks and analytical projects
- Responsible for the quality and completeness of data in core systems by performing and overseeing the auditing of data
- Oversee large systems and data related projects and collaborate with cross-functional departments to develop and implement improved reporting and data workflows and processes
- Mentor and manage a team of data analysts of variable skill and practice levels
- Lead and execute complex data related analytical projects to drive business decisions and efficencies
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or IT, related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience. Medicare and Medicaid managed care experience a plus. Knowledge of various data mining, reporting, and reconciliation tools and methodologies. Advanced systems and software knowledge in MS Access and Excel, SQL, Business Objects, and data warehousing. Amysis experience preferred. Experience working with diverse business groups within a matrix environment. Project management experience preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.