The Manager will oversee a small team of POA Analysts and will support the Vice Chairman of Caris Life Sciences and the Precision Oncology Alliance Coverage team in the following: (i) Identification and analysis of Precision Oncology Alliance targets (large academic and community oncology practices), (ii) evaluation and execution of Precision Oncology Alliance partnerships, (iii) support the calling effort focused on the Company’s Precision Oncology Alliance Centers of Excellence network comprising leading academic cancer centers and large community practices, and (iv) overall company strategy. The Analyst will work closely with the Vice Chairman, the Precision Oncology Alliance coverage team and the Corporate Development team. The position requires a smart and driven individual who is motivated to learn from a highly experienced team.
- Oversee and provide leadership to a small team of 2-3 POA Analysts
- Support the Precision Oncology Alliance coverage team in identifying, evaluating and executing various cancer center partnership opportunities.
- Support the Precision Oncology Alliance coverage team in the identification, evaluation and assessment of opportunities, including preparation and updating internal and external materials such as strategy documents, cancer center lists and profiles and pitch documents.
- Support Precision Oncology Alliance outreach including working on company presentations, script and meetings.
- Develop and manage the calling list and activity for the Precision Oncology Alliance.
- Stays current on industry and competitor trends.
- Assists as needed to perform other related duties and special projects, as required.
- Assist the POA team in identifying and tracking metrics of success aligned with the Precision Oncology Alliance strategy and vision
- Strong understanding of spreadsheet and ability to work proficiently in Excel.
- Highly proficient in using PowerPoint to develop, update and maintain various documents including strategy documents, presentations and external pitch materials.
- Demonstrated team player and interpersonal skills. The role will require interaction with a wide range of fellow employees including senior leaders.
- Maintain a high standard of discipline and professionalism.
- Ability to think creatively and initiate new ideas or solutions to business issues.
- Demonstrated commitment, self-motivation, and drive.
- Ability to work in a fast-past, competing deadline driven environment.
- Communication – Proficient verbal and written communication skills. Willingness to share and receive information and ideas from all levels of the organization in order to achieve the desired results.
- Teamwork – Commitment to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team.
- Leadership – Ability to manage and lead a small team of Analysts, develop processes and reporting for the POA.
Education, Certification/Licensure, and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 4-7 years of experience with a professional fast-paced environment.