Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Manager of Reporting and Analysis will be a vital source of analysis and reporting to provide valuable insight into customer behavior and profiling. This role will transform complex data sets into key statistics, dashboards, trends, etc. that will drive actionable insights for senior management. The reports and presentations prepared by this role will answer key business questions for internal customers focused on new and current customer growth & behavior, retention, churn, animation, and revenue.
- Execution of detailed analysis of customer growth, customer behavior and customer profiles. This includes interacting with the Acquisition, Customer Base Management, and Retention teams, and other key groups within the organization to identify specific analytical needs; coordinating with Business Intelligence to develop datasets that are appropriate and sufficient for satisfaction of the analytical requirements; performing the analysis; and creating concise and articulate summary presentations to share results.
- Reporting to internal customers on daily, weekly, monthly trends.
- Identify opportunities for creation of new reporting and streamlining of existing reporting creating, where appropriate, automated dashboard and reports.
- Prioritizing and balancing multiple projects while fielding frequent ad hoc requests.
- Act as SME expert regarding reporting abilities and challenges and communicate intelligently and clearly to all stakeholders at all levels (e.g. Senior Management, Market Strategy & Insights, Performance Management, and Business Intelligence.)
- Identifying data discrepancies, reporting inconsistencies and gaps, and working closely with Product, Marketing, Sales and Business Planning teams to resolve
- 5+ years' experience in a highly analytical role managing large data sets and turning those insights in condensed trends for the business.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, data analytics, data science or related field.
- Advanced experience with business intelligence tools and database management tools such as SAS. SQL (Structured Query Language), Microstrategy and Cognos required.
- Ability to format data in order to develop analytics to compare historical performance with current delivery.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software and technology including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Intermediate presentation experience.
- Advanced Tableau or related Business Intelligence Tool experience.
- Experience preparing reports that are appropriate for senior level audiences.
- Meticulous attention to detail building in mechanisms to ensure zero defects in all deliverables.
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and use that data to develop an understanding of consumer behavior.
- Understanding of database concepts and data transformation along with intermediate statistical concepts and calculations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Solid business and financial acumen.
- Advanced experience with financial analysis and/or modeling.
- Willingness to seek opportunities to develop and execute plans that drive improvement and efficiency.
- Tireless desire to expand knowledge base and skill set.
- Ability to manage a team of supporting employees.