Are you passionate about growing and supporting teams of malware hunters? How about leading the charge against adversaries across a dynamic target base? As a manager of Rapid7's Managed Detection and Response analysts, you will lead a group of extremely talented, driven, and creative hunters as they work to identify attacker activity, determine root cause, and help our clients recover from incidents.
Rapid7's Managed Detection and Response service works to detect breaches, respond and investigate attacker activity, and help our customers improve their abilities to deal with threats.
Our MDR Analysts pride themselves with their ability to think critically, adapt to constantly changing attack methodologies and deliver top-notch Threat Detection and Incident Response services. Are you ready to guide our team to success and our clients to security?
- Provide guidance, goals, and assistance to a team of world-class analysts in a 24/7 setting, while collaborating with teams across Rapid7 to prioritize the needs of MDR analysts
- Assist in the development of analyst-enablement programs to promote career and capability growth for analysts
- Maintain scheduling and customer coverage needs for 24/7 customer coverage
- Collaborate with MDR customers and Customer Advisors to balance customer requests with analyst operations
- Promote healthy, positive work habits and environments to reduce analyst fatigue and increase collaboration between analyst teams and locations
- 2+ years of professional management experience, preferably in SOC/CIRT environments
- Experience with common cybersecurity tools and techniques
- Up-to-date knowledge attacker techniques, tools, and procedures
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, CIS or related field
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Prior SOC management experience
- Prior incident response or threat analysis experience
- Company or Business Unit startup experience