Description:Lockheed Martin Corporate Information Security (CIS) is seeking a Cyber Risk Manager with cyber governance and technology experience. Manager needs to be able to provide thought leadership to take the strategy, technical solutions and the organization to the next level of capabilities and performance.
This Full Spectrum Leader will manage a team of 10-15 cyber governance, risk and compliance analysts who are focused on identifying, assessing and mitigating cyber risk for the enterprise. This role will work with individuals from a variety of technical and functional disciplines to provide guidance regarding solutions that meet overall business needs while also integrating necessary security controls. This manager will also work closely with the development and operations team for technical applications to ensure the full risk lifecycle is captured and reported in an automated fashion. Work location at a major U.S. Lockheed Martin site is required.
Provides guidance, direction, leadership, training, and mentoring to security engineers. Supports the development and review of technical solutions, standards and proposals. Develops and reviews technical success criteria for major milestones, control gates and significant review points.
Works with other elements of Information Technology organizations as needed to ensure risk assessment and mitigation is part of process and systems. Coordinates technical assessments, trade studies, gap analysis with domain experts. Supports identification and mitigation of technical program issues and risks. Supports special assignments provided by Cyber Risk Management Senior Manager and develops organizational strategy and growth. Must be willing to work flexible hours and be able to travel as required.
Position additionally responsible for, but not limited to the following:
-Staying abreast of emerging industry security trends and threats to help proactively improve the security posture of Lockheed Martin and increase the efficiency of security engineering
-Establishing a culture of enablement that can be observed in the interactions between internal staff and with customers when balancing the protection of the corporation with business needs
-Establishing effective working relationships with the other components of CIS, Enterprise IT, Business Area (BA) IT leadership, BA Information Security Officer (ISOs) teams, and customer
-Providing guidance, direction, leadership, training, and mentoring to Cyber Governance, Risk and Compliance analysts and Information Assurance engineers.
-Supporting the development and review of technical solutions, standards and proposals
-Reviews technical success criteria for major milestones, control gates, significant review points
-Working with other elements of Enterprise IT as needed to ensure risk management is part of other capabilities and systems
-Coordinating technical assessments, trade studies, gap analysis with domain experts
-Performing as technical consultant on risk management functions
-Supporting identification and mitigation of technical program issues and risks
-Responsibility for development/achievement of department strategy and growth
-Program management of projects
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD clearance
• Demonstrated thought leadership in the field of cyber security with the ability to deliver or recommend innovative solutions balancing between information security and business needs
• Proven ability to successfully assess new technology, associated risks, and risk mitigations illustrated by related work experience
• Demonstrated experience developing and executing tactical objectives and strategic goals
• Substantial effective working knowledge and detailed experience securing Cloud Solutions and Services such as AWS, Azure or like Services.
• Substantial effective working knowledge and detailed experience working security programs within CIS and Enterprise IT
• Demonstrated experience addressing executive stakeholders
• Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated effective organizational and team building skills
• Demonstrated ability to build and foster collaborative team environments in a virtual environment
• Demonstrated program management of large, enterprise systems
• Demonstrated experience with systems engineering and leading a team of developers
• Proven ability to build effective relationships
• Comfortable working in large corporate environments
• Experience with risk-based security engineering and threat modeling
• Experience designing and documenting recommended risk management strategies
• Solid understanding of cloud computing and security principles
• Experience with large enterprise risk management strategy and execution
• Familiarity with associated external directives, regulations, and controls
• Familiarity with RSAM platform
• Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, Docker and others
• Familiarity with FedRamp
• Recognized security certification (CISSP, CEH or others)
• Recognized cloud certification (CSSP, AWS CSA, CompTIA Cloud+, CCSK or others)
• Demonstrated experience utilizing agile frameworks for project lifecycle
• Current active DOD Secret clearance Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Information Security/Information Assurance Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: yes Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First
Job ID: 458429BR