$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
The Hardware Solutions Support Manager is responsible to lead and manage a team of onsite individuals that provide front-line help desk application and technical assistance to the FuelFocus and KeyValet customers. In addition to team management and leadership responsibilities, this role will be responsible for defining, implementing, and monitoring business processes that will lead to efficient ticket resolution with end goals including customer retention and references. This position will be responsible for reporting staff performance and developing troubleshooting guides. They will provide a working team environment, have excellent communication skills, and be proficient in assessing and solving complex problems, and advising our customers on best practices and how to leverage the FuelFocus System/Key Valet System to better manage their business.Job Description:
• Manage the support database for the current software support ticketing system (Zendesk)
• Ensure customers are receiving value for their annual maintenance contracts
• Set, meet and monitor departmental goals to drive optimal performance within Support
• Focus on the overall value of customer relationships, including reference-ability and ways to drive incremental revenues from the customer base
• Regular process review to improve efficiencies wherever possible
• Author technical knowledge base entries for customer use
• Resolving customer service related issues & contribute towards improving overall customer service
• Understand provisions of maintenance contracts and communicate to customers as needed thereby contributing towards monthly revenue targets
• Travel on occasion, primarily annual Academy Conference or on site customer visits
• Operational performance improvements to reduce customer call volume and software deficiency items
• Development and maintenance of appropriate metrics
• Act as senior point of escalation for customer issues
• Assist in QA, testing, and documentation of new releases
• Assist in QA, testing, and documentation of various new auxiliary products
• Support website orders
• Provide technical articles for monthly newsletter
• Perform other duties as requested
• 3-5 years in a leadership position managing a team of 5+ staff.
• 5 years' experience working within a software support environment, in a progressive capacity.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• College Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience is preferred.
• Team oriented business values are essential
• Demonstrated ability to qualify and solve complex problems
• Strong team coaching and mentoring skills. Able to build a high performing team.
• Able to identify areas for improvement, lead initiatives, gather consensus and drive change.
• Uses interpersonal savvy to elicit cooperation across departments and organizational levels internally as well as across organizational levels externally.
• Makes solid decisions based on data, experience, intuition and judgment.
• Sound knowledge of engagement, delivery and software troubleshooting techniques with a high focus on first call resolution.
• Excellent analytical, research and problem solving skills with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
• Ability to interpret requirements, and recommend solutions that best address clients' needs
• Ability to manage competing priorities and set expectations to ensure that all stakeholders are considered.
• Attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
• Occasional travel may be required.
Valid Through: 2019-10-17