Job ID: NOB001821
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
As a Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices in customer support.
- Implementation of key strategic initiatives and manage daily responsibilities for the department
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Insure customer service performance, KPI’s and service targets are met within cost constraints. Organize, monitor and ensure all operational and administrative activities within customer service team are functioning at peak efficiency. Insure effective and efficient communication exist between partners upstream and downstream.
- Collaborate with field sales, marketing, warehouse, training & education, accounting, and returns department
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources, reviewing customer complaints and tracking complaint resolution.
- Handles complex and escalated customer service issues.
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Ability to work in stressful situations with little supervision
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Meeting organization skills, including facilitating large group meetings.
- Managerial responsibilities include the direct supervision of 3 non-exempt supervisors: Carries out managerial responsibilities including: training; planning; assigning and directing work; setting performance goals/development objectives; appraising performance; rewarding; motivating; providing coaching/feedback; engaging and disciplining employees; provides recommendation to discharge direct reports; approving time cards; monitoring attendance records, and time off requests, authorizes personal leave of absences; addressing compliance, solving problems and conflict resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 6years’ experience of customer support achievement with Nobel Biocare or equivalent experience, 4years of which were in a supervisor role, preferably in the medical device field.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to lead, guide, empower, delegate and coach others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (particularly excel), as well as SAP, Salesforce.com, Antura (project management tool)
- Knowledge of Restorative and Surgical Implant Dentistry
- Proficiency in time and project management, including demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with speed and accuracy; to move others to action; to move projects through set goals and timelines, ability to scope and implement project plans with varying degrees of complexity and duration
- Must demonstrate a high degree of organizational skills and professionalism.