Lead and facilitate the End-to-End, cross-functional OtD process. The incumbent will play primary point for coordinating activities across the Supply Chain functions with the goal of optimizing the On-Time / In-Full (OTIF) results for SC Johnson.
- Drive the daily cadence of the OtD process, including reporting, metrics review, and action logs.
- Drive accountability to the cross functional actions.
- Drive root cause analysis for key OTIF losses, ensuring the teams are implementing sustainable solutions.
- Reduce P&L exposure to penalties through prioritization of specific customers.
- Continually find ways to improve our process to drive better integration across the Supply Chain functions.
- Identify capabilities that will allow SCJ to improve our performance.
- Drive Executive level awareness and support related to E2E actions needed to improve OTIF.
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- 6-8 years in Supply Chain related fields
- Four-year College degree. Preferred: Supply Chain-related areas of study
- Strategic thinker and integrator
- Externally focused – with deep knowledge of our customer base
- Able to represent Supply Chain in a professional manner
- Proactive and goal/results oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An assertive yet collegial and team-oriented leadership style
- Skilled in problem solving, plan development and priority setting
- Strong strategic and tactical skills and ability to employ as required
- Willingness to take a position and to persevere in the face of significant challenge
- Able to work across organizational structures
- Basic computer skills in Word, intermediate in Excel, BW, SAP and Power Point